Wednesday, July 18, 2012

.yeahhh no title I guess.

I believe I have made up my mind on quite a few things. But first, I apologize for my extremely emo, last few posts. Awk.. Haha I'm pretty happy :). Anyway, I'm thinking about going to Utah again for General Conference, but this time I think I'll just go without tickets, stay in the same place, then try to get in by stand by or watch GC in the Joseph Smith building. And maybe I'll bring a friend..

Right now, I'm excited to go tubing with my whole fam damily the beginning of August. Oh, Thalia, Giselle, and my Mom just got in from Indiana today. The girls both won first place on their teams in the nationals thing. However you call it. :P

I hope I can really get back into blogging and be good at it, instead of just filling it up with sad lyrics that I happen to be crying over. Haha first world problems, making myself depressed..

No comments: